LIVE STREAM HIGH STRENGTH COURSE – 16 CEUs OFFERED
August 26 - August 27$425
The High Strength Course Wastewater Course will be held LIVE from Texas A&M AgriLife Classroom via Zoom.
• Participants will be able to ask questions and the instructor will interact with participants.
• The 2-day class offers up to 16 CEUs for OSSF licenses and will be reported to TCEQ.
• You must remain logged in and interact on the Zoom link for full credits.
• It is REQUIRED to provide correct TCEQ license number and your email that will be used to log in for the ZOOM course.
• Dr. Jantrania will confirm all log in and password information to your email provided once you are registered.
DAY 1 | AUGUST 26, 2021 | 9AM-6PM
9AM-9:30AM Welcome and Overview of the Program
9:30AM-10AM Onsite/Decentralized Wastewater Treatment Systems Overview
10AM-11AM Basic Wastewater Terms & Treatment
11AM-12PM Hydraulic Loading and Examples
1:15PM-2PM Organic Loading and Examples
2PM-2:45PM Reviewing Treatment Trains
3PM-3:30PM Evaluating Waste Sources-Residential Check list
4PM-4:30PM Trouble Shooting and Water Quality Sample Analysis
4:30PM-5:30PM Microscopic Evaluation of Treatment Systems
5:30PM-6PM Discuss homework assignment and Conclude
DAY 2 | AUGUST 27, 2021 | 9AM-6PM
9AM-9:30AM Homework Review and Discussion
9:30AM-10:45AM Evaluating Waste Sources – Commercial Check list
10:45AM-12PM Flow management with equalization tank, pump and control system
1:15PM-2PM High Strength Wastewater Malfunctions and Management
2PM-2:45PM Regulatory Guidance for High-Strength System Design: Chapters 285 and 217
3PM-4:30PM Design Examples, Real World Situations, and Problem-Solving Discussion
4:30PM-5:30PM High Strength Challenges and Opportunities
5:30PM-6PM Collect evaluations, distribute certificates and conclude the class