In August of 2019, the Texas On-Site Sewage Facility Grant Program (TOGP) awarded us three grants to the support applied research and demonstration projects for on-site wastewater treatment technology and systems. Following three projects are underway at our OSSF Center on RELLIS Campus:
- ATU project to study effects of low-flow and time-dosing on effluent quality,
- LPD project to study effects of two alternative designs on effluent distribution, and
- REUSE project to study performance two onsite wastewater reuse technologies in real-world operating conditions.
Click on the following photos to learn more about each project:
Five papers have been presented by the research team on these projects. Click on the following links to download the papers:
- Onsite Wastewater Research Funding – Texas Model (2020 AIM-ASABE)
- On Site Water Treatment Research at Texas A&M (2020 AIM-ASABE)
- Development & Application of a Synthetic High-Strength Waste… (2021 NOWRA)
- Onsite Wastewater Research Program @ TAMU: Low-Pressure Dosing… (2021 NOWRA)
- Updates on State Funded Research @ TAMU: Reuse of Black Water… (2021 NOWRA)
Final reports for all three projects will be uploaded early next year.