In August of 2019, the Texas On-Site Sewage Facility Grant Program (TOGP) awarded us three grants to the support applied research and demonstration projects for on-site wastewater treatment technology and systems. Following three projects are underway at our OSSF Center on RELLIS Campus:
- ATU project to study effects of low-flow and time-dosing on effluent quality,
- LPD project to study effects of two alternative designs on effluent distribution, and
- REUSE project to study performance two onsite wastewater reuse technologies in real-world operating conditions.
Click on the following photos to learn more about each project:
During the 2020 Annual International Meeting (2020-AIM) of ASABE, our team presented the following two papers related to the TOGP funded research projects. Click on the following links to download the papers:
- Onsite Wastewater Research Funding – Texas Model (ASABE Paper Number: 2000034)
- On Site Water Treatment Research at Texas A&M (ASABE Paper Number: 2000715)
Final reports for all three projects are expected by December 2021.