In November 2021, TCEQ announced that the TAMU-OSSF Research Team was selected to conduct the following three new research projects funded under the TOGP Phase II.
- RV/ATU project to conduct filed studies to document Wastewater Treatment Challenges at RV Parks and to determine if determine if the minimum treatment requirements as found in 30 TAC § 285.91(4), are being achieved by ATUs serving residential and non-residential dwellings.
- DRIP project to develop standard procedures for drip irrigation design, installation, and maintenance; and
- E-FLOW project to identify technologies and applications that can be utilized to eliminate liquid water discharge from on-site sewage facilities.
Click on the following photos to learn more about each project:
Following two presentations were made by the research team so far on these projects at the TOWA and NOWRA Annual Conferences in 2022.
- Current and Future Status of TCEQ Funded Research at TAMU (Click to download PDF)
- RV_PARKS_ATU SAMPLING Presentation (Click to download PDF)
- DRIP Project (Click to download PDF)
Follow this page to learn more about our findings on these projects during 2023. Projects are expected to be completed by early 2024.